Questions about your ticket?
Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets are available online,
• In&Uit: desk| 't Zand 34 8000 Bruges
• Fnac: desk and online | fnactickets.be
• Snuffel: desk | Ezelstraat 42 8000 Bruges
• Cherry Picker: desk | Langestraat 74 8000 Bruges
Tickets voor kids and youngsters until the age of 14 are only available online.
Access for children and young people up to 14 years
Depending on the age, admission to Cactusfestival for children and young people varies. 14 years old and may or may not be accompanied by an adult responsible for them.
Please read carefully the access rules per age category on this page.
Cactus Muziekcentrum cannot be held responsible at any time for the actions of minors in the festival park!
Until when can I buy tickets?
Tickets in presale are available until Thurday, July 7th. From then on, as long the festival isn't sold out, tickets are available at day prices.
Are there VIP-tickets for companies ?
Do you and your company want to experience Cactusfestival 2022 in a unique way with your employees or business associates? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are per person and valid for 1, 2 or 3 days.
Ticket presale: €20 (Excl. €2 handling cost)
Ticket at the door: €24 — Not available online, only at the entrance of the campsite.
Buy your camping tickets here.
Tickets for people with a disability
How and when will I receive my tickets?
Can't find your ticket?
Refund and change of tickets
You are only sure of a valid and safe ticket if you buy tickets through the official channels: this website, our Facebook page or the official external presale points: Fnac and In&Uit Brugge. Do not buy tickets through other channels. No resale channel is 100% secure. If you still want to resell your ticket or if you plan to buy a ticket through an unofficial channel, Cactusfestival does not accept any responsibility. Never accept offers via Facebook or other social media, especially from abroad. There is a good chance that you will pay for a ticket that does not exist and that you will not hear from the provider afterwards. Do not post an image of your ticket on social media where the barcode is clearly visible. If you have any questions or doubts about tickets, always email our helpdesk first: email@example.com.
General Sales Conditions
Entering the festival site implies consent to all preventive and control measures taken by the organizer or the security team, including possible scanning and investigation of a person search. Failure to comply with these measures will result in refusal or withdrawal of access rights.
• Changes to the program do not give rise to a full or partial refund of the festival ticket. Liability of the organizer in cases of force majeure is excluded.
• The artists and organizers of the festival cannot be held liable for damage, loss or theft, nor for any incidental accident.
• Cactus Muziekcentrum cannot be held responsible at any time for the actions of minors in the festival park!
• The organizers cannot be held liable for any damage at the campsite, as they are not the operators of the campsite. Complaints about the campsite can be directed to the campsite owner (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Official sales of merchandising only take place within the festival site.
- 1. Cactusfestival uses the software of Ticketmatic to sell tickets.
- 2. Only tickets purchased through outlets recognized by Cactusfestival offer you the assurance that you will be able to attend the event. Tickets purchased elsewhere may be counterfeit, duplicated, or overpriced. Cactusfestival cannot take any responsibility for this. For complete certainty, it is therefore best to buy your tickets directly via the website cactusfestival.be.
- 3. The person making the purchase is considered the sole purchaser. Only he is bound to pay, even if the tickets are to be delivered to a third party.
- 4. The tickets are temporarily reserved when you place an order. The tickets will only be sent after receipt of the correct payment. The tickets will be released again if the order and/or payment has not been completed correctly.
- 5. Tickets will be sent by email to the address provided in the order.
- 6. Tickets and reservation costs can be paid by bank card (bancontact), online banking or credit card (Visa, American Express, Mastercard).
- 7. Tickets sold will not be taken back and refunded by Cactusfestival.
- 8. Loss or theft of the festival ticket is the buyer's responsibility and does not give rise to a replacement or refund.
- 9. Depending on the age, admission to Cactusfestival for children and young people varies. 14 years old and may or may not be accompanied by an adult responsible for them. Carefully read the access rules per age category via this page. Cactusfestival can always deny access to the festival to visitors under the age of 13 without adult supervision. In that case, tickets will not be refunded.
- 10. Festival tickets may not be used for commercial or promotional purposes without permission from the organiser. It is also expressly forbidden to develop any promotional or commercial activity on the festival site without the prior permission of the organiser.
- 11. Counterfeiting of the festival ticket will be prosecuted.
- 12. The organizer and/or the official ticket distributor reserves the right to verify the identity of the festival visitor.
- 13. Cactusfestival uses all reasonable means to keep the information on its website complete, correct and up-to-date. However, it does not provide any guarantee in this regard, and can never be held liable for direct or indirect damage that someone might suffer as a result of visiting or using the website, unless that person has proven intent or serious error on the part of Cactusfestival. . Cactusfestival is not liable for force majeure that delays or prevents the implementation of this agreement. The following are among others but not limited to force majeure: strike, natural disasters, flood, fire, occupation, extreme weather conditions, government measures, technical defects. Cactusfestival is not required to provide proof of the unforeseeable or unavoidable nature of such a force majeure situation.
- 14. The customer expressly agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about itself as requested on the registration form. Cactusfestival reserves the right, if it has reasonable suspicions that the information provided is incorrect, incomplete or outdated, to suspend or refuse the requested transaction. This data can be kept in order to guarantee the proper functioning of its services. They may also be used by the organizer for marketing purposes. Any customer who proves his identity is entitled to access his personal data and to make improvements thereto, subject to a prior dated and signed written request.
- 15. These general terms and conditions govern the entire contractual relationship between Cactusfestival and the customer, with the exclusion of the customer's general terms and conditions. Any amendment or deviation from this or any addition must be the subject of a written agreement. Cactusfestival's failure to exercise its rights stipulated in these general terms and conditions cannot be regarded as a waiver of its right to do so in the future. Cactusfestival has the right to change these general terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. The changes will take effect from the moment they appear on the website, unless otherwise stated. The relationships between the customer and Cactusfestival are governed solely by Belgian law. Any disputes will be submitted to the competent courts in Bruges. The parties expressly accept electronic means (e-mail, fax, etc.) as means of proof in their mutual relations.
Do you have a question about your ticket? Take a look at the overview above first, frequently asked questions are answered there.
If you do not find the answer, you can contact the helpdesk. Questions about your ticket will only be answered by email. You can reach the helpdesk via email@example.com.
Can I buy tickets with culture or consumption vouchers?
We accept culture and consumption vouchers from Sodexo and Edenred:
Sodexo (via Sodeox4You-app or paper vouchers) - More info via this link (https://www.sodexo.be/nl)
Edenred (paper vouchers) - More info via this link (https://www.edenred.be/nl)
These can only be used when buying tickets at our office (address: Werfstraat 108 - 8000 Bruges - open every working day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.), at the desk at one of our concerts or at the door.